Wednesday 3 June 2015

What stuck with me today?

In reading I found out about migration and predators (Ayush)

Today I learnt about asthma.  I learnt that bronchial tubes tighten up and get swollen when you have an asthma attack (Raukawa)

Today I learnt how to do a Cook Island dance (Sela)

Today I had the most delicious hearty beef stew for lunch from Feed the Need (Amy)

I learnt that the WAikato River goes for 425km (Rawiri)

I learnt how to do place value up to 1000 and use it for subtraction (Anaru)

Miss Anderson taught me how to do partitioning (Victoria)

In maths I learnt how to use a number line to do subtracting (Jahvarn)

In reading I learnt about migration (Christian)

Today I learnt how to play stink in maths.  I liked it because I got good points (Kruz)

WE went to visit Harold.  I learnt about the kidneys (Kimiora)

I did my student profile sheet with Delphine.  I knew heaps of my knowledge (Merekara)

The strongest muscle is your tongue (Rhys)

The bigest muscle is your bum cheek muscles (Russia)

I learnt that the kidneys clean your blood (Sanford)

Today I learnt more dance moves for our Wellington trip (Meleana)

I learnt more about the human body than anything else today (Connor)

I learnt about you should have a shower every day or else bacteria grows and you smell (Unique)

I learnt that you have 2 kidneys and they clean your blood and the bad stuff goes out with your wee (Tiana)

In reading I learnt new words like irresistable and harrowing (Wyntah)

Today I learnt that you use the puffer and a spacer if someone has an asthma attack (Tina)

Today I learnt how animals migrate by using the sun (Afizah)

Today I went to Life Education and I met Harold (Neha)

Today I learnt about how you breathe (Tane)

Today I learnt that you need lots of sleep and it gives you energy for the next day (Jodeci)

3 comments:

  1. I think Tiana and Selah also Victoria

    By Tiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that new knowledge you've learnt Techno Titans, amazing! It's great to stop and think about what we've learnt each day, it helps us to remember it so we can use it again later :).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.