Monday, 27 July 2015

PUZZLE OF THE WEEK!

Ok let's try this for fun:

Work out the answer to the puzzle.  Write a comment when you think you have the answer.  Right answers on Friday get a prize!  Good luck :-)




12 comments:

  1. I have an answer ... I'll post it after others do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an answer too. I'll post after the others AND Mr Vasau.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanford Isitolo

    My answer is 25 p.s [write your comment]

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUSIF MIKAELE AND VILIAMI PILIU

    ( OUR ANSWER IS 25 P.S[WRITE YOUR COMMENT )
    NOW YOUR TURN KARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Vasau to you boys thank you!

      PS keep trying, you're not there yet!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The answer is 21
    apples are worth 7
    grapes are worth 12
    3 bananas are worth 6 so one banana is worth 2
    That makes the answer 21

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUSIF
    I AM ON MY PHONE AND MY ANSWER IS
    21 P.S(I AM SMARTER THAN KARL!!!!!!!)
    # DA MAN BOY

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.